Myles Kukowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Growing Kids for the Kingdom
- Our Purpose
- “To offer hope and show God’s love to children by educating, evangelizing, and equipping them through the Word of God.”
- Our Vision
- “To see every child in our church and community come to a saving knowledge of Jesus, and to see them raised in a Christian environment.”
- Our Goal
- “To partner with parents in the spiritual development of their children.”
- Nursery Care is provided during all services for toddlers and infants.
- Sunday School is offered for all ages.
- Children’s Church is available for children in grades 1-4 during each Sunday morning service. Kids get to interact in a number of ways with the lesson and sometimes get a snack as well!
- Young Children’s Church is available for 3 year olds through kindergarten during each of the Sunday morning services. This is a time for activity along with a Bible lesson Family Worship Sundays – in months that have 5 Sundays, children worship wit their families in regular services on the 5th Sunday.
- AWANA is a mid-week program for kids ages 2 years through 6th grade. Children are grouped by age/grade and are involved in Game Time, Counsel Time and Handbook Time. The AWANA program runs during the school year.
- Team Kid is our mid-week summer program for kids grades 1-6 with a separate class for pre-schoolers. Children enjoy a lesson, game time, and a snack each week.
- Good News Clubs are currently held in 3 area schools: Dillon, Merrill, and E. Coloma. Kids meets right after school for snacks, songs, games and a Bible lesson.
- Vacation Bible School takes place during one week in summer and is a great time for kids and their friends to learn about God, His Word and especially about His Son Jesus. Kids will enjoy Bible lessons, games, snacks, crafts and more at VBS.
- Backyard Bible Clubs are also offered during the summer at various “backyards” throughout the area. This is a great time of neighborhood outreach!
- Children’s Choir is available for kids who have an interest in singing from 5 years old through 6th grade. There are usually 2 performances a year with practices on Sunday evenings during the evening worship time.
- K.I.M. (Kids In Ministry) is a program being developed where kids in grade 3 and up can periodically get involved in actual ministry by assisting someone who is already involved in a particular ministry (i.e. ushers, nursery workers, etc.)